Sunday, September 21, 2014

Letter and Pictures From Sister Faasavalu


September 21, 2014

Hello, I am Sister Faasavalu and I'm from Hawaii. I was with Sister Anderson just for one week because i got ET over and be triosom with them. Sister Anderson is AMAZING. I love her so much. She's just one transfer ahead of me. She is doing AWESOME. I learned so much from you, and It felt like we've been together for so long. She's so sweet, and we enjoyed our week together. We became super closed, and she's my SISTER here in the mission and FOREVER. I cried when she was transferred to Morong, so we're hoping to see each other again SOON. She is a greatest example here in the mission. Just wanted to let you know that she is doing GREAT! She is fluent in tagalog too. I LOVE SISTER ANDERSON so much.

p.s: Here are some pics that she wanted, and we're not allowed to email each other. So she told me to send it to you, and you can send it to her. Thank you:)

Sister Faasavalu








No comments:

Post a Comment