Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sorry, It's Just a Little

Good Morning po sa inyong lahat!

Sorry, this email is not going to be anything exciting!! Didn't have much work this week because of the typhoon that hit and also the fact that I got hit pretty hard with some nasty bacterial infection that left  me on deaths doorstep. I am just so grateful for the power of the Priesthood and the blessing that it can be to each an every one of us. On Saturday night I received a beautiful blessing from the second counselor in our branch, Brother Susa, in which he told me that I would be healed according to my faith. I know that Heavenly Father was speaking directly to me through Brother Susa and my heart just overflowed with gratitude as I felt the reality of the power of the priesthood in my life. How blessed we are to be able to call on the power of God to help us in whatever circumstance we are placed in. 

I know that Heavenly Father is so aware each and every one of us, no matter what stage of life we are placed in. I am grateful for His trust in me as His servant and for the strength that He gives me to press forward.

I love you all and I promise to write a better email next week!! 

Sister Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment