Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas!!


December 21, 2014
Merry Christmas from the Philippines!!!
 
It is so crazy that this will be my first Christmas away from home, and my very first Christmas without snow!!!! Nooooo!!!!! It is all good though- it will definitely be a Christmas to remember!!!

This past week we had the chance to go to Aurora for our Christmas Conference it was full of music, games, food, fun, and a movie! And guess what movie... The Polar Express!! I literally died!!!!!!! Anyone who knows me well, knows that I watch that movie at least 5 or 6 times every Christmas, and I really was not expecting to watch it this year... That was definitely a fun Christmas Surprise!!!

On Wednesday, I got to go on exchanges with Sister Faka'osi which was super fun! She gave me some great insights and really praised our area. She was the missionary whose spot I took coming in here to Morong and she could not believe how much this area has changed. We have all new investigators and the area is not even close to being the same as it was before. Sister Valdez and I have been working really hard these past 2 transfers and miracles have happened. There is still so much more to be done, but I know that we are planting lots of seeds here! We are still waiting for the harvest, but we know it will come!

Want to hear some great news? We got permission for Nanay Norma and Tatay Jose to be baptized this upcoming Sunday!!!!!!! They of course need to be interviewed first, but if they pass, they will be baptized! Christmas Miracle! Please keep them in your prayers!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas filled with friends, family, and food. But most importantly, I hope your Christmas is centered on Jesus Christ. I love you!! Merry Christmas!!

Love,

Sister Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment