Tuesday, July 7, 2015

And we are progressing!!

July 5, 2015

Magandang Umaga!

This week was a whole lot of fun!! Sister Duque and I got to attend our trainer-trainee meeting on Tuesday which was great! And on Thursday we had the opportunity to attend the Philippines Children Medical Center to do a service project. We got to sing songs and play with the cancer children, and it just melted my heart. It confirmed to me that whatever decision I make in regards to a career, I need to do something where I can work with people and help them be happy:) And hopefully that means working or at least volunteering in the hospital. But as for now, I'll just keep being a full-time missionary:)
Sister Duque and I worked worked worked this week and we were able to accomplish so much through the help of Heavenly Father. WOW. I can finally say that our area here is really starting to progress! Heavenly Father led us to 8 new people who are ready to accept the gospel and 6 of them even accepted the baptismal invitation. 

Quezon City 2nd ward is also great!! They are so hard working and they all want to work with us! It is a blessing!! And the biggest blessing of all was that Bing, our investigator, attended church yesterday!! And so did 3 of the recent convert/less active families that we have been teaching. We really don't deserve all of the miracles that are coming our way and my heart is so full of gratitude. I have really gained a strong testimony this week that we really are children of a loving Heavenly Father who is ready to pour out blessings upon each of us who faithfully ask.

I know that this work is the work of the Lord and I have never been so happy serving Him.

Love,
Sister Anderson

 

No comments:

Post a Comment