Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Making the days count

Good Morning!!!

Well these weeks keep getting faster and faster and better and better!! This past week we had that opportunity to attend my very last and Sister Duque's very first Zone Conference. It was a very bitter-sweet experience as I shared my testimony to the Elders and Sisters in attendance, and it all felt so surreal. I really cannot believe that my days are counting down. I will just do everything I can to make everyday count.

Our area is continuing to progress little by little. Sister Bing has gotten really busy building her tindahan that we were not able to teach her at all this week which was a real bummer!! Raylanie, the 18 year referral that we recieved last Sunday, is doing great! She said that she has received her answer that our message is true and expressed to us yesterday her desire to be baptized! Its at those moments, that I really feel the presence of the Lord and I know that all of the work we are doing here has an eternal and divine role in helping others come to Christ. Sister Duque really are loving the work and we are enjoying every little experience!

Sister Duque got sick this past week, so we spent a whole day at home. I was able to get in a lot of good studies, and also got to start de-junking all of the random stuff I have been carrying around with me the past 18 months. I also got to write 45 letters to some of the sweet people I have met here in the mission field! By the end of the day, my hand was pretty much exhausted:) We also had the opportunity to go on splits yesterday with the ward missionaries! I worked with Benj, one of the RMs, and it was such a spiritual experience. She was able to give me lots of encouraging words about how to still stay close to the Lord and feel His Spirit in abundance, even when I go home. It was an answer to my prayers.

I am so happy serving the Lord. This has been the best decision I have ever made and I am so grateful to see how the Lord has been able to shape me. The gospel is true and it is personal. I LOVE IT:)

Love,
Sister Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment