Sunday, January 18, 2015

Exchanges!!

January 12, 2015

Magandang hapon!!!

Pasensya, no time to email!!! This past week was great though! I had the opportunity to go on my very first exchanges! I went with Sister Stotts, who is from California, and has only been out for two transfers. We had a great time though- talked to a lot of people, taught quite a few lessons and I really learned a lot. I know that President called me to this position not so I could help others, but so they could help me! It is such a blessing to have the opportunity to be learning from them and I get to apply what they teach me into my work. It is so cool!!

On Friday I went to my very first Missionary Leadership Council at the Mission Home. President and Sister Revillo were there, along with the Assistants to the President, all of the Zone Leaders and the Sister Training Leaders. It was way neat to see firsthand how the mission functions and we were able to discuss things to do in order to improve the mission and the missionaries. So much revelation has been received for our mission and you can see that the Lord really is hastening His work! It is time to start running!!

After MLC, President and Sister Revillo took us all bowling!! Wahooo!!! And I wore jeans for the VERY FIRST time in a one year! Weirdest feeling of my entire life.. I don't know what I am going to do when I get home!!

Well, sorry that was so short, but I am doing well and loving the work! I will try to email next week, but I am not sure if I will be able to because Sister Ramos and I are flying to Mindoro. Soooo if you don’t hear from me, it is okay!!! I love you all!!

Sister Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment