Sunday, February 22, 2015

Just Keep Going!!!


February 22, 2015
Good Morning!!!
I am so sorry that all my emails from here on out are probably going to be pretty pathetic- I honestly have 15 minutes!!! So I am so sorry if this bores you to death or puts you to sleep.. Just don't read it if it does!

The time here just keeps going- and it is going FAST!! There is no time to stop and take a rest- The Lord is Hastening the work, so we have got to be running!!

A great miracle happened this week! Our investigator, Karen, who is the live-in of a returning member, John Rey, have decided to get married!! We were so excited about that but then they told us that they are really struggling financially and so they didn't know how they were going to get the money to pay for the documents that they needed. Sister Verdeflor and I had been fasting and praying in order for them to get the means to pay for the documents. We went and taught them on Saturday and as we followed up on their marriage plans, they told us that they had got the money and they had already began processing their papers!! Whaoooooo!!! I literally wanted to scream!!! We extended March 14th as her new baptismal and wedding date, to which she replied, "Oo naman!!!!" Yes!! And then John Rey told us that he was also baptized on March 14th 1995 or so. Coincidence? I think not! Sister Karen told us this was all destined!

I also got to go on exchanges in Pateros with Sister Ropati this past week which was great! I love missionary life!

Love you alll!!!

Sister Anderson

CHEESEEEE

Fhe with Ubas family


Sister Stotts

Sis Liguayan

Mission conference
 

No comments:

Post a Comment