Sunday, June 28, 2015

CHOCOLATE WORLD

June 22, 2015

Magandang Hapon!!

Well today was such great day as we got to attend the temple!! How blessed we are here that we live in the boundaries of the lovely Manila temple!! And we went to a place called CHOCOLATE WORLD!! Yep, that totally has mine name written all over it, right?! 

This week has been AMAZING!! My cute little trainee is Sister Duque from Baguio, Philippines! She has such a big heart and really loves the people. She is such a natural at missionary work and is adjusting so well to missionary life. We have officially made it one week in our new area here in in Quezon City 2nd ward, and it has been great. Because we are whitewashing, we are having to do LOTS of finding and so we are talking to EVERYONE!!! And walking A LOT!! But it has been so great! The members have been super supportive, especially Bishop Gatpo. IT has been such a blessing!! Our area is pretty big and so we have been doing a lot of adventuring as well, but I am proud to say that I haven't gotten us lost one!!

In other news, the GIMINA FAMILY WAS BAPTIZED!!! I am so sad that I was not able to attend, but it went great!! Sister Maricel sent me some really cute photos of the baptism that I will have to forward:) 

Thanks for all your support and prayers!

Sister Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment