Monday, March 16, 2015

Change of Plans

3-15-15

Magandang Hapon!!

Whelp... I was supposed to fly to Mindoro this morning, but a change of plans happened! I am still here in the Mainland! My companion, Sister Verdeflor, left for Mindoro this morning with one of the other Sister Training Leaders, Sister Dudas, and so now I am companions with her companion, Sister Osumo for this whole week! I love Sister Osumo! We were kabahays last transfer in Pasig, and so it is so fun being back with her! Their companionship are in charge of a whole bunch of stuff in the office, so I will get a little taste of an office missionary life. We also have Zone Interviews tomorrow so that will be fun to prepare for today!!

As for our investigators, Sister Gladys Bedija is getting baptized on Sunday!!! And Karen is getting married and baptized on the 28th!! Hopefully I will still be in Pasig becuse transfers are next week!!!

All of our other investigators are doing great. We taught Adrian at the church on Saturday, and we watched the Restoration movie with Bishop Arellano and some of the YSAs. Adrian has had so many questions, but today he said that he knows that the church is true!! Ahhhhh it was AMAZING! And he accepted a baptismal date for April 18th. Ana Mae is also doing great and LOVES the gospel! She too will be baptized next month. The gospel is just so perfect and is the answer to all problems, challenges, and concerns.

I love serving the Lord. Every week is filled with challenges, miracles, and changes of plan. I just have such a strong testimony that everything that happens is to help me to improve myself and to prepare me for future trials, as well as to help others who are longing to experience the peace that comes through the Atonement of Jesus Christ.

Mahal na mahal ko kayo. Maraming salamat sa panalangin ninyo, at nararamdaman ko ang pagmamahal ninyo araw araw. Ingat kayo palagi. 

Love,

Sister Anderson
 
PS- Guess what I did this week? I finally tried chicken feet and it was soooo yummy!! I recommend that you all try it! Filipinos can just make ANYTHING taste scrumptious!! I will send pics next week!! It will be on Tuesday though because it is transfer week!!:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment