Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Final 12 Weeks

May 4, 2015
Magandang Umaga!!

It is transfer week!! I am not transferring, but my beloved companion, Sister Osumo, is. Ahhhhh!!! She is my right and and my left! What am I going to do without her? It is all good though because I have the most amazing new companion, Sister Pao. She’s Samoan, but grew up in the states. I am so excited to train her to become a sister training leader. I am for sure going to learn more from her than she will from me.

This past week I got to go on two different exchanges which was such a blast. Man, Heavenly Father sent the neatest sisters to this mission and I just know that it was all part of His plan to send us together in His army at this time. It is such a blessing to be able to strengthen each other. 

I am so sorry this email is so boring... Spent a lot of time in the office and whatnot... These next few days/weeks are going to be super crazy for me and my companion! We have so many things we have to do.. Ahhhh I think I am going to be stretched sooo much this transfer and I am so excited to learn the things that Heavenly Father knows I need!!

Well, this transfer marks my start of my final 12 weeks here... Noooooo!!!! Why does it go so fast! I really am just going to cherish every minute here!!!

I love you all!!!! You are in my prayers!!

Sister Anderson






No comments:

Post a Comment