Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Happy Birthday Emma

April 15, 2015

Magandang Hapon!!

Crazy talaga and buhay ko dito sa field!! It was another crazy busy week!! We went on three exchanges this past week.. We were only supposed to go on two, but some of our sisters had some things we needed to take care of, so we did an emergency exchange with them... We may or may not have worn the same outfit like 3 days in a row... Some things we just have to sacrifice!!! It was totally worth it though, because I just LOVE the Sisters here in this mission. I just know that I was really close to them in the pre-earth life and so it is so neat to be able to reconnect with them here and learn from them. They come from all walks of life, with so many different trials and concerns, and yet we are all so united because of the gospel of Jesus Christ. 

On Thursday, I got to work with Sister Apsay, my old kabahay in Morong. We had a really neat experience where we went to teach a former investigator named Linda. We decided to start from square one with her, and we did our best to follow the Spirit and teach the Restoration according to her needs. By the end of the lesson, we were all in tears as the Spirit literally was so strong. It was one of the most heaven-like experiences. Linda went onto say, "You know, I have been taught by missionaries many many times before... and I don't know what it is, but something is just different about the two of you." She went on to thank us over and over for bringing the truth into her life and for giving her hope. I feel so privileged to be able to be an instrument of the Lord. What a humbling experience it is. 

We also got to attend General Conference this week which was the BIGGEST blessing of my life! I needed a little breather and re-boost, so that along with getting to attend the temple today was such a blessing. 

I wish I could put into words how much my testimony and love for the Savior has grown. I truly feel that I finally know a little bit more of what Heavenly Father expects of me, as His daughter and how I must pattern my life in order to do His will. I am so grateful for living prophets and apostles who will never ever lead us a stray. And even when I do go astray and make mistakes, the gospel is there. It is real. It is personal. It is change. 

I love the Lord so much and I feel so blessed to be His representative.

Love,

Sister Anderson
 
ps.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the BEST little sister in the whole world! I look up to you more than you ever know!!
Sister Latham

Quezon City South Zone

Me and me little sis, Sister Betham:)  She is my FAVORITE

My cute kabahays

My companion, Sister Osumo

The Temple in Manila!
 

Happy Birthday Emma!


No comments:

Post a Comment